March 31, 2013 - The Script #3 World Tour Manila
I finally got to watch The Script perform live! This was one of the best nights I’ve ever had! And the happiest Easter Sunday! :) I took those photos with Ipod Touch. I hesitated to bring my dslr with me and I really regret it. Oh well, at least I got to see to them. Thanks to my brother for buying Patron tickets for me. :) I really love this band. ❤
- They opened up with the song “Good Ol’ Days”.
- Glen’s drum antics on Science and Faith.
- Crowd sing along with “The Man Who Can’t Be Moved”.
- They played “If You Could See Me Now”, an emotional song for them.
- Souvenir photo with the Easter bunnies.
- Danny and Mark drank beer on stage.
- The drunk dial.
- Danny and Glen played I’m Yours.
- Six Degrees of Separation.
- Others leave the stage but Mark stays behind singing the last verse of For The First Time. He was just so cute that time.
- That moment when Danny appears in the Lower Box singing, You Won’t Feel A Thing. And he goes to Patron and I was just like 3 people apart from him! Too bad I wasn’t able to reach him, I almost tripped and fell to the ground just to reach him but good thing I was able to balance myself. And at least I got to see him closer! :)
- The best part is the Hall of Fame! We can be a champion! We can be a champion! And then confetti pops and Glen’s on rumbling drums. Oh goosebumps! Just WOOOW.
- The band held and raised their hand and bids goodbye but then the crowd shouts “We want more!” So The Script reappears to the stage again, Danny saying, “Manila, We ain’t leaving yet! We ain’t leaving here yet!” Oh yes, it’s an encore after an encore! And it was their first time to do that! I’m so happy to witnessed it! I really love you The Script! I love you, Danny, Mark, Glen! And both of you too, Ben and Rodney. :) This is really an unforgettable night. A night worth remembering. Seeing them live for me was a dream come true ‘cause I love how they put their love and passion into music and it’s good to see them that they love to interact with the crowd and they’re enjoying. Oh The Script, I hope to see you soon again. I’ll get the front row seats next time! And a meet & greet. Love yah, The Script! :)
We’ll remember this night when we’re old and grey ‘cause in the future these will be the good ol’ days. - The Script
Another Concert Review